Friday 27 August 2010

Days 26, 27 & 28

I saw some jellyfish at the aquarium I visited in Crete last month...Although I never want to see them near me when I'm in the sea I like to watch them behind protective glass! There are so many different ways to draw them, here's my first go.


The weather here in the UK has been awful lately, lots of heavy rain, storms and it's been pretty cold too...Its August and my thoughts have turned to knitwear and boots..I keep forgetting that it's actually summer! I need to get knitting really, I fancy a chunky turquoise scarf this year!

Today's drawing obviously influenced by the weather too, a quick pencil sketch colored in photo shop. You can't beat patterned wellies to brighten up rainy days!





3 comments:

  1. The jellyfish is great! :D love that drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jellyfish really caught my eye, but I think I like your girlie...the pink cheeks make the drawing feel really "cold" and I like the somewhat pensive look on her face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jellyfish! And completely agree, there is nothing better than patterned wellies (though today I am wearing plain ones, but they have bows which kinda makes up for it).

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)