Thursday 19 August 2010

Things I love - days 19,20 and 21!

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

 Hi all, so I've had horses on the brain....! I hope you like, they were just quick sketches, I think these daily drawings will have to be just that.. Its nice to be able to play around a bit, for example I had fun experimenting with the tones and textures in the 3rd image. I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm heading to Devon to see the family (and the countryside and hopefully the sea too)!

See you Monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the t&t on the third - really really well done. they are all gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was looking through your blog with my two cousins (who are 11 and 9) and they LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)