Monday 9 August 2010

Things I love days 10 and 11

Hey all, here are my drawings for days 10 and 11 of my project. Day 10 is a section from a tea pot that I own, it's decorated beautifully with elegant birds and different floral pieces, this is my favourite  part of the decoration and it sits under the handle of the teapot.

Day 11 is also my entry for this weeks Illustration Friday 'caged', this is a drawing of an necklace that I own... I possibly went a bit OTT with photoshop on this one!!


9 comments:

  1. I want that necklace! Too cute! As usual, everything you post is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsty! Your IF submission is pretty great,loving the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rebekah - thanks so much for your comment. what a fun project you have going here with your things i love illos. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beeeautiful necklace, i want your jewellery collection!! love the speckled texture to the background and once again the colours are spot on! fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great illo.... and I image a very cute necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful drawings as per usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool necklaces - and wonderful illos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i, too, WANT this necklace!!! but it can't be as lovely in person as this rendering - simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh thank you for all your lovely messages....and blissful chick I'll let you in on a secret, the real necklace is in fact just gold in colour...I prefer this colourful version too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)