Saturday 14 August 2010

Things I love days 14,15 & 16!

Hellooo there! Well I've got a bit of catch up to do today. I haven't posted in a few days so today I have 3 drawings for you. First we have a drawing of some sewing thread, then  a drawing of one of my favorite broaches. Its actually made of mirror but I'm yet to figure out how to show that in a drawing. Last and for for today we have some nail polish. I'm not the sort of girl who normally wears bright nail polish but at the moment I have a proper 'thing' for it! This week I'm sporting a very bright coral colour on my nails and when I catch sight of them during the day it makes me feel a bit more positive. Sounds a bit mad but maybe there's something in it in terms of colour therapy?


I hope your all enjoying your weekends, bye for now  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the bright colors. For some reason I am particularly drawn to the thread one.
    Oh, and can I just tell you again how much I love the little birdie print you sent me? He is in my dining room and he makes me happy on a daily basis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tera, I'm so glad you love your birdie too :-) Yes I really like the thread on the thread drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i likes your polish n thread pics laydee... they're especially lovely! gem x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)