Monday 23 August 2010

Days 22 and 23

Update: I decided to enter the cup and saucer image for Illustration friday's word/theme of the week for 24/09/2010, the theme is 'old fashioned'. This is the first time I haven't entered a new illustration and I feel a bit cheeky! However it was only created a month ago and I have just been so busy of late. I hope new viewers of this image will like it. Thanks!

My new (old) cup and saucer and me new shoes, I might use this cup and saucer as a candle holder as the cup is pretty small and dainty.I hope everyone is well, I'm all tired after my days away, had a really fun time though and got to walk on Dartmoor with some lovely people, the moors are so beautiful. I wish I'd taken some photographs, we kept saying it was like being in Narnia or in Bag End from the Lord of the Rings!


6 comments:

  1. these are great, but you know i'm particularly enamored of the teacup... soooo elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like the teacup..how much fun would it be to do a series of teacup and saucer pictures....?and an excuse to shop in charity and antique shops!! haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love illustrations of tea cups and I love the way you draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful illustration , lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are pretty, both dear!!
    Thanks for following!
    and enjoy your cup and (new) old fashioned shoes!!
    Rosalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great illustrations. I love your line style!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)