Sunday 20 November 2011

The Old Bookshop



I visited a new Bristol venue today called the Old Bookshop. It is situated on North Street in Bedminster and is the best venue I've been too in a while. The food was great (I had a jerk pork roast dinner and Ben had the roast beef mmmmm). The atmosphere was lovely and chilled, the decor was amazing!! They had bunting, amazing collections of tea pots and china, typewriters mounted on the walls, and a chandelier made out of old trumpets! So much thought had gone into how it was put together. I will be going back very soon and taking friends with me. They have a website with gig listings etc www.theoldbookshop.co.uk you will also see better pics than the ones I have taken! Apologies they were taken on a phone :-/ After the oldbookshop we left and went to a vintage/retro market and I got myself a luvverly bright pink mohair scarf for a fiver! Bargain! Its huge and snuggly! Now i need to figure out how to wash it, mohair will just felt in the wash right? I think I need to hit google for some answers! I hope you have all had great sundays? 

Speak soon ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)