Sunday 27 November 2011

Christmas at the barn 2011

I have just finished the second and last day of the Christmas at the barn art/craft market in Mells near Frome. I'm tired out but what a lovely weekend!! I met so many amazing sellers, sold lots of art and cards and made some great contacts!


The market was in a gorgeous old stone barn, it was a really nice setting for a market. The event was put on by Rebecca Larsen of home wears and accessories company 'Edamay'. You can see Edamay online on Not on the highstreet.com.

One of the many good things that came out of this event is that I am now stocking my work in 'Millie Moon' in Frome. I met the shop owner Becky at the market this weekend and I can't wait to visit 'Millie Moon' in person!


I hope you have all had lovely weekends? I'm going to have an early night! Speak soon :-)



3 comments:

  1. Hello :-)

    Your stall looked really lovely, I especially like the cute little bunting you had hanging at the front.

    I love the name Millie Moon too, it sounds like a lovely shop to stock your work with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah, what a tiring weekend it was! I saw Becky with a whole load of your cards, that's great, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fabulous event, glad it went so well :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)