Friday 11 November 2011

Kaftan Sarafan

I was lucky enough to be featured in a beautiful treasury alongside the most beautiful pillow recently. It caught my eye immediately and I had to check out the shop.


Pink Floral Recycled Silk and Linen Kimono Pillow Cushion Cover by KaftanSarafan. Gorgeous isn't it?! Its funny, I don't wear pink at all but when it comes to home decor and furnishings I'm a big fan of pink!
The shop called Kaftan Sarafan  is owned by a lady called Irina who is based in Dublin, Ireland. Her shop is full to the brim with things I want and her photography is fab. I have Etsy product photo envy!!! If your an Etsy seller you'll know what I mean! ;-) Here are some more items from Irina's shop for you to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)