Wednesday 13 October 2010

I'm so excited! I have a feature on 'Kate makes it', take a look guys!

Hey all just a short post to let you know that I am super excited to have been featured on the 'Kate makes it' blog. Kate contacted me a while ago to ask if I'd be interested in doing a feature on her new blog 'Kate make it'. I am so happy to be asked and I am really impressed with Kate's blog, it's full to the brim with exciting 'how to' and inspiration posts, Kate really is a clever lady! To read the feature and to visit Kate's blog click here.




So I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to kate for featuring me! Yippeeee!  :-)


5 comments:

  1. Yea! What a great idea. Super interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful and well deserved :) yay, rebekah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow i'm so happy for you! Congratulations! i'm going over to read it right now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments guys! On this post and the one on 'Kate makes it', you are all brill! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)