Wednesday 15 September 2010

Some more Etsy treasury love


I have been spoilt rotten lately, I have been included in three fabulous treasury's, the third of which I want to tell you about now. This treasury is titled birds of a feather and was created by the brilliant Tera of olive hue designs. Tera has a great blog titled olive hue designs and three Etsy shops. Olive hue designs which stocks art,digital prints and designs, and Olive hue 2 which stocks jewelery, a more recent venture is an Etsy shop called Alice's secrets where she sells blog/web banners and other art work. One of my favourite creations of Tera's is this Bunny hugs banner and avatar that is for sale in her Secret Alice shop..So go and view her blog and these great shops!

Tera included my Yellow Bird print in this treasury, you can still buy this print from my Etsy shop, click here to view.

I must say that I am in love with the majority of the items in this treasury. Which probably comes as no surprise to those of you who read this blog regularly! I particularly like the clay birds by redhotpottery, very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)