Sunday 12 September 2010

Inspiration post - Charlotte Hardy

I have been thinking about writing some inspiration posts for quite some time now. I often come across artists or take photographs that I would love to share with you. So today I would like to share with you an artist/illustrator that I have recently come across called Charlotte Hardy. I first spotted this image on a card, I was drawn to the colour palette as turquoise and neon pink are faves of mine, also I have a bit of a thing for chairs at the moment.

Bedroom Chair

So I purchased the card and came home to do some research. Charlotte Hardy is a British artist who works with silkscreen printing, acrylic, inks, oils and mixed media. She has a beautiful website which you can view here.
Cherry Blossom
Chandelier
Midwinter Coffee pot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)