Monday 20 June 2011

Blog feature over at Dutch Blog Vlinspiratie

The Lovely Onneke got in touch with me to let me know that my work had been featured over at the blog Vlinspiratie run by Monique van der Vlist.  Monique works as an art director for the Dutch creative living magazine: 101 Living Ideas

Here are some screen shots taken from Vlinspiratie today:



 

Monique featured my Vintage Teacup print and also my Spools of thread print.  Both of which are for sale in my Etsy shop.

I will also have a new piece of work to show you soon. It is a banner that I have been working on for the lovely Katie Meyer who runs the design/lifestyle blog 'Creative Item' (used to be 'Kate makes it'). I really like how it's turned out and hopefully I'll be able to show you in the next few days!

Cheerio for now! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Mrs! Always good to get a feature!. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wee! Congratulations I love the Teacup print, the colours and detail are lush :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)