Wednesday 15 December 2010

New work on the way..


I have been busy staining paper with coffee (I love love love making art on stained paper, In the past I have also used food dye to stain paper before working on it and I'd like to try that again soon). I have a whole set of new art works on the way. I want to update my website and Etsy shop in January for a fresh start for the new year. The above drawing will be in my Etsy shop in the new year, it is called 'In her dream she saw the stars fall from the sky.'... It is a painting on paper using gouache and water colour paint. (This is a cropped version of the final piece)

I hope you are all well? I am very tired and looking forward to the Christmas holidays and having time to  sleep in and make art work...

Sending happy smiles out to you all :-)

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful, so... well, dreamy :)

    i too love to stain paper before working on it, you have once again inspired me to get my rear in gear and work! enjoy your holidays xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)