Thursday 30 December 2010

Hanging with my sis

One of the great things about this Christmas holiday is that I've got to hang out with my little sister (only sister) quite a bit. It's really refreshing to have the time to relax and not worry about wasting a morning taking far too many photographs or browsing Etsy or drinking too much coffee..You know what I mean... Its nice to be just chilling... Especially with people you don't see very often, my family live in a different part of the UK to me and my sister was very very ill for much of 2009/2010, but now she's all better, and that's just so awesome... YAY :-)



( I really like all the fabrics in this picture, and I love those curtains)!
My sis is also on Etsy not as a maker (yet)! But as a buyer, she's pretty addicted to making treasuries too and has made some really good ones as you can see...






View Feline fine here


View Sly Ole Fox
here

*Love you sis*!

PS: Blogger is playing up with my post layout *grumble*! Have a good eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)