Wednesday 2 June 2010

Where have I been?!

Hi all :-)

This is just a quick post to say that I am still alive although I haven't posted much lately. I have been so very busy organising my website and Etsy shop. I also have maths exams coming up in a week so it's full steam ahead with revision (yuk)! I also started a new job (non arty) so that's been a big thing consuming my brain for the past 3 weeks.....Oh and I've been away in Cornwall UK for a wedding which was beautiful! I'm itching to get back to some illustration and pattern designs. My illustration really needs some work, I got this book 'Breaking into Freelance Illustration' a few months ago and it's full of exciting briefs to set yourself and I can't wait to get on with that. So much to do!

Check out these cakes that were at the wedding, they were made of lavender, rose and blackberry ...mmmmmmmmm! They were made by a one person company called 'The Sticky Tin'. It's amazing what one person can do right?!

1 comment:

  1. you have been busy! i just spent a week at the beach, and am inspired to create a new series, and the first one is yours :) cannot wait to post!

    good luck with the math. dare i say, ugh?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)