Tuesday 11 May 2010

gee wizz

Good evening all! I have been attached to my computer since I got home at 4 o clock...it's now almost 10pm and I have things to share...ooh! Art takes up so much time doesn't it?! I skipped the gym again... and food shopping and avoided other things that need to be done in order to crack on with some art..I definitely need more hours in the day! Here some bits and bobs I've been working on..


And this.....


And this .......



I really love the last pattern, I've called it 'Sea Critters' and I'm working on another pattern with other little sea critters, pretty sweet. Oh and I also finally got round to  creating something for Illustration Friday's topic of the week. This week the word is 'Fearless'..I just need to tweak then I'll pop it up, it combines some of the work you've seen me create recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)