Monday 22 June 2015

Lately...



Playing around with packaging for my handmade jewellery, I have recently ordered a custom business stamp from Poumi Stamp studio on Etsy and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Me at a friends wedding last saturday. I am now 35 + 5 weeks pregnant. I can't believe how fast time is going by! I can't wait to meet our little girl :)
New 'Happy New Home' Greetings Card design...Soon to be up for sale in my Etsy shop!

 New triangle shaped necklaces soon to be for sale! I am just in the process of organising the packaging. I love them! Wooden triangles, my illustrations on top and sealed with varnish with a waxed cotton cord string.

A beautiful feather found whilst out walking with Faran, a Jay feather perhaps?

the second of my new 'New Home' card designs.I might change the background colour on this one though.

 My sweetest, loveliest pony pops.He hasn't been ridden in quite some time now due to me being pregnant..I can't wait to get back out with him. At the mo he is enjoying his daily fuss & feed and his long holiday!  

One of my favourite of my new triangle necklaces..The red is beautiful and i'm going to have to make one for myself!

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)