Saturday 8 February 2014

Pictures from here - Saturday 8th Feb









From top to bottom
My christmas present scarf, a Bonbi Forest Horse print scarf...Love it!!
The light in the hallway with the danish hanging star decoration.
Winter woolies and my charity shop ra ra ruffly skirt :)
Tea in a pot, how it should be!
In the spare room with the raku fired pinch pot.
The lesser spotted Arthur Cat, he lives upstairs now we have the dog :-/
My tiny ceramic horse and handmade ceramic button badge.
The wood burner...I'm so happy we have this, it's sooo cosy in the eves..

Happy weekend all!!

x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely captures of your cosy looking home and I love that scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little snippets..love that scarf and obviously adore the lesser spotted Arthur Cat!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)