- In the shop 'Upstairs at BS8' on Park street, Bristol UK. Jessica Biscoe has moved in and now has a display below mine. I thought it all looked so nice I had to take a photo! Jess's jewellry and accessories biz is called Yiskah Knits and you can find her on FB and Etsy.
- In our garden, my boyfriend Ben and our cat Arthur. Just chilling on a warm evening.
- New prints for sale! Here you can see my new 'Wildflowers' print and a section of my 'Golden Finch' print.
- Sunshine through the tree's on site at the school I work in.
- Arthur in the bird bath :)
- The window display of '7th Sea' the new shop on Cheltenham road, bristol. 7th Sea stocks handmade and locally made goodies. I bought a fabulous skirt there yesterday!
- Looking out through my kitchen window!
- Reflections and my new 'Bernard the Brave' Tshirt by Bethan Buss of Boodle Boutique. I love it, I never want to take it off, but it's white and I can't keep it clean!!
JintyJones Bikinis I have ready for my hol.
I'm also really looking forward to 'Pop up st Pauls', the pop up shop I'm taking part in from the 4th-11th August in Frome.
And there is also a group exhibition with the 'Upstairs at BS8' ladies in Bristol to get on with, (i'll let you know about that closer to the time)!
Anyhoo I hope you are all having wonderful sunshine filled days!
Speak soon xx