Wednesday 27 January 2010

CLumSY part2

Here is my second attempt at illustrating the word of the week 'clumsy'...The word made me think of baby animals with long legs...I thought about drawing a foal but I think baby Giraffe's are definitely the clumsiest looking! I drew the giraffe's and then colored them in using gouache paint. The background is a collage put together using thread,buttons,fabric and paper..It was fun to work this way and I think I'll be doing more..I'm wondering about using this style for my Little Red Riding Hood project....hmmm I think that could work quite well!

3 comments:

  1. i really love this..background is interesting..x debbie m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style - well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ..... It makes me smile x
    Keith....

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)